Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, August 15. Students appealing will be notified of the committee’s decision within 2-3 business days following the financial aid appeal committee’s meeting on Thursday, August 18. Appeals submitted after the deadline will be seen during the committee’s September meeting on Thursday, September 15.
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4