Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
The University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College Foundation invites golfers to “Swing for Scholarships” on Friday, Sept. 23, at the Country Club of Arkansas in Maumelle. The first golf tournament was held in 2007 and honored the late P.G. Bradford, a beloved college employee. Proceeds from this year’s tournament will benefit students who graduate and go straight to the workforce.
The tournament will be a four-person scramble with shotgun starts at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Entry fees are $500 for a team of four or $125 per person. Mulligans may be purchased before the tournament for $10 each. Faculty and staff teams receive a reduced price - $300/foursome.
First, second, and third-place teams in morning and afternoon flights will receive prizes. Golfers will also be eligible to win a grand prize if they hit a hole-in-one. Other contests include Inside the Circle, Longest Drive, and Closest to the Pin.
Register for the tournament online at www.uaptc.edu/golf.
Contact Michele Grainger at (501) 812-2387 or [email protected] for more information or if you are interested in volunteering.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen