Summer II payment deadline is July 5
Students registered for Summer II courses at UA - Pulaski Tech have until Tuesday, July 5 to pay for their classes or have sufficient financial aid awarded. Students can pay for their classes online, in-person, setup a convenient payment plan, pay by mail or pay over the phone. Visual instructions on how to make a payment online or to set up a payment plan is available at uaptc.edu/payment-options.
The deadline to add, drop or change classes for Summer II is Wednesday, July 6.
Summer II classes begin Tuesday, July 5.
For additional academic dates, visit the academic calendar.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5