UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
UA - Pulaski Tech employees celebrated the end of the academic year with lunch and fellowship, followed by special recognition of employees during the annual UA-PTC Employee Appreciation Luncheon on Tuesday, May 3.
The following long-serving employees were congratulated on their retirement:
- Scottie Burchett, Director of Cosmetology – 19 years
- Dr. Margaret Ellibee, Chancellor – 10 years
- Primo Voisin, Instructor of Welding – 8 years
Special Awards were given for exemplary performance:
- Shanda Daniel, 3D Program Lead Instructor, received the Susan K. Reid Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Emily Fisher, Director of Purchasing, received the Quenton C. Burge Award for Service Excellence.
- Talayia Johnson, Interim Dean of Allied Health, received the Mary Ann Shope Award for Academic Leadership.
- Sara Osborne, Mailing and Shipping Supervisor, received the Chatman-Claridge Customer Service Award.
- Cheryl Chapman, Instructor of English, received the Barbara Peters Part-Time Faculty Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Camille Wood, Instructor of English, received the Diversity and Inclusion Award.
Milestone Service Awards were given for years of service.
UA-PTC's soon-to-retire Chancellor Margaret Ellibee received a special award from college faculty and staff for 10 years of service and leadership at UA - Pulaski Tech. A heartfelt and humorous surprise presentation was made by North Little Rock Mayor Terry Hartwick, who congratulated her on a job well done and thanked Dr. Ellibee for her service to the community.
Pictured left to right: Dr. Margaret Ellibee and Shanda Daniel; Emily Fisher and Dr. Margaret Ellibee
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14