Book buyback on; rented textbooks due May 13
UA-PTC Follett Bookstore is ready for textbook buyback! CASH FOR BOOKS! Bring your student ID!
The Bookstore is open Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Main Campus.
Students with rented textbooks should return their books to the UA-PTC Follett Bookstore by May 13. If you prefer, you can ship the book back (at your expense) using FedEx, UPS, or USPS. The Bookstore recommends keeping a record of the tracking number.
The Bookstore DOES NOT have a drop-off box. Any drop-off boxes on campus belongs to the Ottenheimer Library. Rented books left with the library will not be returned to the bookstore and the student will still be charged non-return late fees.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14