Early Childhood Development program to host open house May 12
UA-PTC's Early Childhood Development program will host an open house event Thursday, May 12, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the early childhood classroom, located in the B Building, Room 110 at the Main Campus in North Little Rock for students interested in working in early childhood education. The public, faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend.
Mr. Paul Lazenby, Executive Director of the Arkansas Early Childhood Association and T.E.A.C.H. State Manager will be attending to share information about the Arkansas T.E.A.C.H scholarship program. Guests will also have the opportunity to interact with college faculty and staff from the office of admissions and financial aid, who will provide information and answer questions.
As an early childhood professional, you can do the any of the following:
- care for infants, toddlers, and preschool age children in a variety of early childhood settings
- become a director of an early childhood program
- own your own early childhood facility
- be an advocate for children and families
For more information about the Early Childhood program at UA-PTC visit, www.uaptc.edu/ecd.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5