Summer 2022 registration opens April 5 and April 19 for new students
Registration for Summer 2022 opens for current students on Tuesday, April 5 and Tuesday, April 19 for new students. The payment deadline or having a payment arrangement made with UA-PTC is Tuesday, May 31 for Summer I/Extended and Tuesday, July 5 for Summer II.
Summer terms at UA-PTC begin as follows:
- The five-week Summer I semester begins May 31.
- The 10-week extended semester also begins May 31.
- The five-week Summer II semester begins July 5.
Last day to register for summer terms:
- June 1 - 10 Week and 5 Week I Terms
- July 6 - 5 Week II Term
Prior to registering, please review the following information:
Current students have a few options for registering:
- Register on the Campus Portal.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After applying, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220. For additional information about enrolling, visit www.uaptc.edu/enroll.
For purchasing Summer course materials, visit the bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. For questions related to financial aid, call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5