Personal finance workshops offered to students and employees
A series of three personal finance workshops are planned at the Main Campus that will provide students and employees with financial literacy information, awareness, and resources in order to encourage and empower them to make sound financial decisions pertaining to their personal, educational, and career goals.
Workshops are free and registration is not required. Dates and times for each workshop are as follows:
Money Management and Budgeting
Tuesday, April 12, 12-1 p.m., Campus Center Building Room 312
Understanding Loans: Tips for Car Buying and Home Buying
Thursday, April 21, 1-2 p.m., Campus Center Building Room 312
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Tuesday, April 26, 12-1 p.m., Campus Center Building Room 312
For more information, contact Amber Wolf at [email protected].
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5