Personal finance workshops offered to students and employees
A series of three personal finance workshops are planned at the Main Campus that will provide students and employees with financial literacy information, awareness, and resources in order to encourage and empower them to make sound financial decisions pertaining to their personal, educational, and career goals.
Workshops are free and registration is not required. Dates and times for each workshop are as follows:
Money Management and Budgeting
Tuesday, April 12, 12-1 p.m., Campus Center Building Room 312
Understanding Loans: Tips for Car Buying and Home Buying
Thursday, April 21, 1-2 p.m., Campus Center Building Room 312
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Tuesday, April 26, 12-1 p.m., Campus Center Building Room 312
For more information, contact Amber Wolf at [email protected].
- Get Psyche(d) at Windgate Gallery!
- Watch UA-PTC grad Jennifer Maune on MasterChef
- UA-PTC closed May 29 in observance of Memorial Day
- Naomi Mendoza receives UA System mini-grant
- Phi Theta Kappa completes spring service project at Pathfinder Preschool
- Caterpillar partners with BIC to offer customized training