Dr. Richard Moss featured on Complete College America podcast
Complete College America selected 22 predominantly black community colleges -including UA – Pulaski Tech- in eight states to align academic programs for adult learners of color with workforce needs. Learn more about this initiative at the following: Historically Black and Predominantly Black Community Colleges Unite to Create First-of-its-Kind National Network
Dr. Nia Haydel, Vice President of Alliance Engagement and Institutional Transformation at CCA, is joined on the podcast linked below by three guests Dr. Richard Moss, UA – Pulaski Tech Director of STEM Success and future Dean of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences; Dr. Brandon Nichols, Vice President of Academic Affairs at Olive-Harvey College, and Dr. Amber Garrison Duncan, formerly Strategy Director at the Lumina Foundation, and currently the Executive Vice President at the Competency- Based Education Network. Please join us for this exciting conversation about Complete College America's work to improve student success outcomes at Predominantly Black Community Colleges and Historically Black Community Colleges, in this two-year project, funded by the Lumina Foundation.
Listen to the PODCAST as UA-PTC’s Dr. Richard Moss shares practices and strategies that help students succeed.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5