Graduates mark personal milestone at UA-PTC commencement
636 students participated in UA - Pulaski Tech’s annual commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 11, at Verizon Arena in North Little Rock.
Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson delivered the keynote address, congratulating the graduates and challenging them to never stop learning and improving themselves.
“I like your mission; I like your leadership; I like your student body,” the governor said. “And I like what you contribute to our economy and the difference you make for Arkansas and our ability to showcase our talent and our skills.”
This year, 1,066 graduates received degrees or certificates.
Photos of the event are available on the UA-PTC Facebook page.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5