UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Nov. 18
The UA - Pulaski Tech Food Pantry will be distributing a special Thanksgiving bag to UA-PTC students, faculty and staff on Thursday, November 18, 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Campus Center Building, Room 103 at the Main Campus. Students at Little Rock-South can reserve a bag in advance by completing a food pantry application at the Site's Office of Student Services.
Prior to visiting the food pantry, please have the following present:
- UA-PTC ID card
- Food pantry application completed
UA - Pulaski Tech is dedicated to the success of our students as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students. As a service organization within UA-PTC, the food pantry seeks to promote the success of the UA-PTC family by focusing on the whole person. Because healthy living makes for healthy learning, the food pantry addresses the issue of hunger in the UA-PTC community.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter