Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
Don’s Pharmacy will be conducting UA - Pulaski Tech's annual Flu Clinic this year for UA-PTC students and employees. Faculty, staff and students are welcome to stop by and receive vaccinations at the following times and locations:
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, Main Campus, Campus Center Private Dining Room, 10 a.m. – noon
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, LR-South Site, CAHMI Celebrity Chef Theater, 11 a.m. – noon
Prior to receiving your vaccination shot, you must complete the universal immunization consent form and provide a copy of your insurance card before you can be seen. Don’s Pharmacy must be able to bill your insurance for the flu vaccine. If the information is not provided there will be a $35 charge for the shot.
Please arrive on time and have your information ready.
For questions, contact The Office of Human Resources at (501) 812-2726.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter