Business and Industry Center to offer free Outlook course for beginners
UA-PTC's Business and Industry Center is offering a free beginners course in Microsoft Outlook on Thursday, Aug. 5 at 6 p.m. Participants can attend in-person at the Business and Industry Center (3303 East Roosevelt Road, Little Rock) or online via Zoom. After registering, Zoom meeting information will be sent to the participant’s e-mail address.
In this class, participants will learn how to use digital calendars, manage multiple accounts, and share calendar events. In addition, we will discuss how to locate and utilize online information in research and writing papers whether you are in the classroom or the office. This class will be recorded and sent to the participant's e-mail address after completion.
To register for this class and to view other course offerings, visit: www.uaptc.edu/bic/computer-applications-training
For more information, contact Kristi Tucker at (501) 907-6670 ext. 3408 or e-mail [email protected].
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16