Early Childhood Development program to host open house July 27
UA-PTC's Early Childhood Development program will host an open house event Tuesday, July 27 for students interested in working in early childhood education. The open house is from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in the early childhood model classroom, located in the B Building, Room 104 at the Main Campus in NorthLittle Rock. The public, faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend.
Mr. Paul Lazenby, Executive Director of the Arkansas Early Childhood Association and T.E.A.C.H. State Manager will be attending to share information about the Arkansas T.E.A.C.H scholarship program. Guests will also have the opportunity to interact with college faculty and staff from the office of admissions and financial aid, who will provide information and answer questions.
As an Early Childhood professional, you can do the any of the following:
- care for infants, toddlers, and preschool age children in a variety of early childhood settings
- become a director of an early childhood program
- own your own early childhood facility
- be an advocate for children and families
For more information about the Early Childhood program at UA-PTC visit, www.uaptc.edu/ecd.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14