Early Childhood Development program to host open house July 27
UA-PTC's Early Childhood Development program will host an open house event Tuesday, July 27 for students interested in working in early childhood education. The open house is from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in the early childhood model classroom, located in the B Building, Room 104 at the Main Campus in NorthLittle Rock. The public, faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend.
Mr. Paul Lazenby, Executive Director of the Arkansas Early Childhood Association and T.E.A.C.H. State Manager will be attending to share information about the Arkansas T.E.A.C.H scholarship program. Guests will also have the opportunity to interact with college faculty and staff from the office of admissions and financial aid, who will provide information and answer questions.
As an Early Childhood professional, you can do the any of the following:
- care for infants, toddlers, and preschool age children in a variety of early childhood settings
- become a director of an early childhood program
- own your own early childhood facility
- be an advocate for children and families
For more information about the Early Childhood program at UA-PTC visit, www.uaptc.edu/ecd.
- Fine Arts Club hosts Terrifying Tales to Tell at Tech Oct. 28
- Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
- Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
- Award-winning actress-singer Solonga to perform at UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2