UA-PTC student literary journal published
Volume 16 of the UA - Pulaski Tech student academic and literary journal, Milestones, is now available for download at uaptc.edu/milestones. The new edition contains 13 essays from UA-PTC students.
Milestones is an annual publication that began in 2003 as a way to celebrate and showcase good writing. Research reports, literary analyses, technical processes, and creative nonfiction are all included. Submissions are accepted year round and are open to anyone connected to UA-PTC including students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Hard copies are available at the following sites:
- UA-PTC Ottenheimer Library on the Main campus
- UA-PTC Library at Little Rock-South
- School of Fine Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Office
Submissions should be sent to Leslie J. Lovenstein, English instructor, at [email protected].
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14