Spring 2020 registration is open for new and current students
New Students: Incoming freshmen and transfer students can apply to UA-PTC online at www.uaptc.edu/apply. After being accepted, students are required to meet with an academic advisor to register. Incoming freshmen and transfer students are also encouraged to attend New Student Orientation (NSO) at the beginning of their first semester at UA-PTC. NSO gives students the opportunity to learn valuable information about UA-PTC, how financial aid works, processes and procedures, and how to be a successful student at UA-PTC. To register for a NSO session, visit www.uaptc.edu/advising/new-student.
Current Students: Your advisor’s contact information is located in the Campus Portal. Log in at https://portal.uaptc.edu/ICS/, choose the “Students” tab from the top row and click on “Advising” on the left-hand column.
Application Deadline: The online admissions application deadline for Spring 2020 is January 10. After January 10, potential students will have to visit the Admissions office from January 13-17 to complete the application with all required documents. To view all registration dates, visit www.uaptc.edu/academic-calendar.
No payment is due at the time of registration. The payment deadline for Spring is January 27.
Course Schedule: Schedule of classes for Spring 2020 are available on our course availability page. If you have questions or concerns, please contact your Academic Advisor or visit the Academic Advising Center at www.uaptc.edu/advising for assistance.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5