Financial aid appeal deadline is June 21
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, June 21. Students appealing will be notified of the committee’s decision within 2-3 business days following the financial aid appeal committee’s meeting on Thursday, June 24.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap or on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14