FAFSA Friday events begin this summer at UA-PTC
New and current students are invited to join representatives from the UA-PTC Office of Financial Aid for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Fridays this summer.
FAFSA Fridays events will be held in the Student Services Computer Lab in the Campus Center Building at the Main Campus on June 25, July 9, July 23 and Aug. 6 from 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m. (2 sessions each day).
FAFSA Fridays are UA-PTC's hands on approach for helping you the student, not feel intimidated by the financial aid application process. This is a chance for students and/or parents to ask questions, get one-on-one help with the steps and documentation. It is our hope that you leave these Friday sessions with all your questions as well as confident in your educational funding.
To attend FAFSA Fridays, sign up at www.uaptc.edu/fafsa-fridays
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter