FAFSA Friday events begin this summer at UA-PTC
New and current students are invited to join representatives from the UA-PTC Office of Financial Aid for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Fridays this summer.
FAFSA Fridays events will be held in the Student Services Computer Lab in the Campus Center Building at the Main Campus on June 25, July 9, July 23 and Aug. 6 from 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m. (2 sessions each day).
FAFSA Fridays are UA-PTC's hands on approach for helping you the student, not feel intimidated by the financial aid application process. This is a chance for students and/or parents to ask questions, get one-on-one help with the steps and documentation. It is our hope that you leave these Friday sessions with all your questions as well as confident in your educational funding.
To attend FAFSA Fridays, sign up at www.uaptc.edu/fafsa-fridays
- Raquelle Roulette earns Academic All-Star Scholarship
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2021
- "Chat & Chew" book club breaks for summer
- FAFSA Friday events begin this summer at UA-PTC
- Registration continues at UA-PTC for Summer II and Fall 2021
- Summer I and Extended 2021 classes begin