"Chat & Chew" book club breaks for summer
UA-PTC's "Chat & Chew" book club is on break for the summer.
Here are a few recommended reads during the break:
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson
- The Vanishing Half by Britt Bennett
- My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
- Native Speaker by Chang-rae Lee
- After Elias by Eddy Boudel Tan
"Chat & Chew" will resume again on Tuesday, Sept. 7 at noon with The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.
The "Chat & Chew" book club was planned and initiated by the Chancellor’s Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. For more information, contact Adora Curry at [email protected].
- Raquelle Roulette earns Academic All-Star Scholarship
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2021
- "Chat & Chew" book club breaks for summer
- FAFSA Friday events begin this summer at UA-PTC
- Registration continues at UA-PTC for Summer II and Fall 2021
- Summer I and Extended 2021 classes begin