Two UA-PTC 2021 Spring graduates land jobs at the Blue Cake Company
Madison Freeman and Quintin Davis recently graduated from UA-PTC's 3D program on Saturday, May 15 and are now employed full-time at the Blue Cake Company. Madison is a decorator in the petit four/signature cakes department and Quintin is a baker's assistant.
Prior to being hired, Madison had been interning with the company since the beginning of the Spring semester as a part of the 3D program's practicum internship. Quintin had volunteered as a one-day intern for the company after being asked if he was interested by UA-PTC's lead baking and pastry instructor, Chef Jan Lewandowski. At the end of his first day as a volunteer, he was hired full-time.
"Madison and Quintin are exceptional individuals who will represent UA-PTC's 3D program with class. They are two hard working professionals who have excelled in their studies and will be an asset to Blue Cake Company," said Bailey Smith, 3D program director.
Madison and Quintin are excited about their new jobs and are looking forward to applying their knowledge and skills obtained at UA-PTC’s Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute into their new positions.
For more information about the 3D program, visit www.uaptc.edu/3d.
Pictured above: Madison Freeman and Quintin Davis
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16