Two UA-PTC 2021 Spring graduates land jobs at the Blue Cake Company
Madison Freeman and Quintin Davis recently graduated from UA-PTC's 3D program on Saturday, May 15 and are now employed full-time at the Blue Cake Company. Madison is a decorator in the petit four/signature cakes department and Quintin is a baker's assistant.
Prior to being hired, Madison had been interning with the company since the beginning of the Spring semester as a part of the 3D program's practicum internship. Quintin had volunteered as a one-day intern for the company after being asked if he was interested by UA-PTC's lead baking and pastry instructor, Chef Jan Lewandowski. At the end of his first day as a volunteer, he was hired full-time.
"Madison and Quintin are exceptional individuals who will represent UA-PTC's 3D program with class. They are two hard working professionals who have excelled in their studies and will be an asset to Blue Cake Company," said Bailey Smith, 3D program director.
Madison and Quintin are excited about their new jobs and are looking forward to applying their knowledge and skills obtained at UA-PTC’s Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute into their new positions.
For more information about the 3D program, visit www.uaptc.edu/3d.
Pictured above: Madison Freeman and Quintin Davis
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter