UA-PTC congratulates the class of 2021
1,193 graduates received degrees or other credentials at UA - Pulaski Tech's 2021 Virtual Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 15. The total number of credentials issued were 1,888.
"Today is the culmination of time commitment, sacrifice, and determination," said Chancellor Margaret Ellibee. "Your achievements are truly inspiring!"
The guest speaker, Rep. Jamie A. Scott, delivered a heartfelt and inspiring address. "This, today, is just a stepping stone," she said. "You have to keep going!"
The ceremony is archived at www.uaptc.edu/grad2021. Also included at the link are the ceremony program and the link where graduates may download their individual slide to keep or share.
Graduates are also eligible for free annual membership to UA-PTC's Alumni Association. To join, complete the membership application online at www.uaptc.edu/alumni/2021-free-membership.
Pictured: Commencement guest speaker Rep. Jamie A. Scott, the Executive Director for Pulaski County Youth Services and State Representative for Arkansas House District 37.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16