Book buyback on; rented textbooks due April 27
UA-PTC Follett Bookstore is ready for textbook buyback! Cash for books! Bring your student ID!
The Bookstore is open weekdays at the Main Campus from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Students with rented textbooks should return their books to the UA-PTC Follett Bookstore by Monday, May 17. If you prefer, you can ship the book back (at your expense) using FedEx, UPS, or USPS. The Bookstore recommends keeping a record of the tracking number.
The Bookstore DOES NOT have a drop-off box. Any drop-off boxes on campus belongs to the Library. Rented books left with the library will not be returned to the bookstore and the student will still be charged non-return late fees.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter