Book buyback on; rented textbooks due April 27
UA-PTC Follett Bookstore is ready for textbook buyback! Cash for books! Bring your student ID!
The Bookstore is open weekdays at the Main Campus from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Students with rented textbooks should return their books to the UA-PTC Follett Bookstore by Monday, May 17. If you prefer, you can ship the book back (at your expense) using FedEx, UPS, or USPS. The Bookstore recommends keeping a record of the tracking number.
The Bookstore DOES NOT have a drop-off box. Any drop-off boxes on campus belongs to the Library. Rented books left with the library will not be returned to the bookstore and the student will still be charged non-return late fees.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16