Book buyback on; rented textbooks due April 27
UA-PTC Follett Bookstore is ready for textbook buyback! Cash for books! Bring your student ID!
The Bookstore is open weekdays at the Main Campus from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Students with rented textbooks should return their books to the UA-PTC Follett Bookstore by Monday, May 17. If you prefer, you can ship the book back (at your expense) using FedEx, UPS, or USPS. The Bookstore recommends keeping a record of the tracking number.
The Bookstore DOES NOT have a drop-off box. Any drop-off boxes on campus belongs to the Library. Rented books left with the library will not be returned to the bookstore and the student will still be charged non-return late fees.
- Summer 2021 virtual new student orientation is May 26
- Spring 2021 Phi Theta Kappa inductees announced
- Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
- BIC's H-VOLT Academy celebrates graduation of second class
- 2021 Virtual Commencement is Saturday, May 15
- Celebrating Student Milestones award recipients announced