Robert Durham joins UA-PTC as Chief Information Officer
Robert Durham has been selected as UA-PTC’s new Chief Information Officer. His first day at the college is April 19.
For more than 25 years, Robert has been a leader in information technology in Central Arkansas. He began his career at Texas Instruments in Dallas, before returning to his home state of Arkansas to join Kimberly-Clark. He transitioned to health care IT at Arkansas Children’s Hospital before moving to University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, where he spent the next 22 years. His previous roles include Director of Disaster Recovery, Director of Enterprise Operations, Chief Technical Strategy Officer, and Assistant Vice Chancellor of Information Technology/Chief Technology Officer at UAMS.
Robert’s strategic vision and use of innovative technologies resulted in invitations to sit on technical advisory boards for Internet2, Dell, VMWare, and XIO. Robert holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity and a Master of Business Administration with a specialty in Project Management.
Robert is a licensed private pilot and rescue diver, and loves to travel with his wife of 25 years.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16