Robert Durham joins UA-PTC as Chief Information Officer
Robert Durham has been selected as UA-PTC’s new Chief Information Officer. His first day at the college is April 19.
For more than 25 years, Robert has been a leader in information technology in Central Arkansas. He began his career at Texas Instruments in Dallas, before returning to his home state of Arkansas to join Kimberly-Clark. He transitioned to health care IT at Arkansas Children’s Hospital before moving to University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, where he spent the next 22 years. His previous roles include Director of Disaster Recovery, Director of Enterprise Operations, Chief Technical Strategy Officer, and Assistant Vice Chancellor of Information Technology/Chief Technology Officer at UAMS.
Robert’s strategic vision and use of innovative technologies resulted in invitations to sit on technical advisory boards for Internet2, Dell, VMWare, and XIO. Robert holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity and a Master of Business Administration with a specialty in Project Management.
Robert is a licensed private pilot and rescue diver, and loves to travel with his wife of 25 years.
- Summer 2021 virtual new student orientation is May 26
- Spring 2021 Phi Theta Kappa inductees announced
- Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
- BIC's H-VOLT Academy celebrates graduation of second class
- 2021 Virtual Commencement is Saturday, May 15
- Celebrating Student Milestones award recipients announced