UA-PTC opens Fall 2021 registration; new student registration opens April 20
Registration for Fall classes at UA - Pulaski Tech is now open for current students through August 27. Fall registration for new students opens April 20.
Fall classes start August 23.
Current students have a few options for registering:
- Register on the Campus Portal. For a refresher, see our Registration 101 video.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
Summer registration is still open for current and new students. The last day to register for summer terms are June 2 for 10 and 5 week I and July 7 for 5 week II.
For purchasing Summer and Fall course materials, visit the bookstore website or the UA-PTC mobile app. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
All new, transfer and returning (have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) students are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed prior to registering on April 20.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). May 15 is the FAFSA priority deadline for Fall. For questions related to financial aid, call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
- UCA Bear Partners Day set for Sept. 29
- October offers exciting events for students
- Financial aid appeal deadline is Oct. 18
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2