UA-PTC Psychology Club hosts virtual panel on stress management
UA - Pulaski Tech's Psychology Club will host a free virtual panel, "Managing Stress during a Pandemic" on Wednesday, April 7 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
Attendees will learn beneficial information that can be applied when coping with and managing stress.
This event will feature speakers, Doug Damron, MS, LPC from the Rice Clinic, Calvin Kirklin, MS, LPC, NCC from UA-PTC's office of counseling services, and other UA-PTC faculty and student speakers.
To attend this session, go to the following:
Meeting ID: 915 2076 3619
For questions, contact [email protected].
For more information about UA-PTC's Psychology Club, visit www.uaptc.edu/psychology.
- UCA Bear Partners Day set for Sept. 29
- October offers exciting events for students
- Financial aid appeal deadline is Oct. 18
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2