UA-PTC Psychology Club hosts virtual panel on stress management
UA - Pulaski Tech's Psychology Club will host a free virtual panel, "Managing Stress during a Pandemic" on Wednesday, April 7 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
Attendees will learn beneficial information that can be applied when coping with and managing stress.
This event will feature speakers, Doug Damron, MS, LPC from the Rice Clinic, Calvin Kirklin, MS, LPC, NCC from UA-PTC's office of counseling services, and other UA-PTC faculty and student speakers.
To attend this session, go to the following:
Meeting ID: 915 2076 3619
For questions, contact [email protected].
For more information about UA-PTC's Psychology Club, visit www.uaptc.edu/psychology.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter