UA-PTC Psychology Club hosts virtual panel on stress management
UA - Pulaski Tech's Psychology Club will host a free virtual panel, "Managing Stress during a Pandemic" on Wednesday, April 7 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
Attendees will learn beneficial information that can be applied when coping with and managing stress.
This event will feature speakers, Doug Damron, MS, LPC from the Rice Clinic, Calvin Kirklin, MS, LPC, NCC from UA-PTC's office of counseling services, and other UA-PTC faculty and student speakers.
To attend this session, go to the following:
Meeting ID: 915 2076 3619
For questions, contact [email protected].
For more information about UA-PTC's Psychology Club, visit www.uaptc.edu/psychology.
- UA-PTC student wins "Best in Show" at annual student art competition
- Registration is open for Fall and Summer 2021
- Robert Durham joins UA-PTC as Chief Information Officer
- UA-PTC Career Services hosts Virtual Career Fair
- UA-PTC student wins second place in regional conference for future educators
- Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week April 18-24