UA-PTC closed Feb. 17 due to inclement weather
All UA - Pulaski Tech locations are closed Wednesday, Feb. 17. All in-person, online, and hybrid classes, labs, and clinicals are cancelled.
Classes at the UA-PTC Business and Industry Center are also cancelled. CHARTS events will be postponed and scheduled to a later date.
College administration is monitoring the weather forecast. As the weather situation develops throughout the week the college will continue to communicate our status on a day-to-day basis.
Please see the college inclement weather policy at www.uaptc.edu/inclement-weather-policy
Need help with a class? UA-PTC online tutoring is still open! Access services at www.uaptc.edu/lac
How to stay informed
If the college closes or changes hours of operation because of adverse weather conditions, the college will post the news to the college website, www.uaptc.edu. In addition, the news will be posted to the college Facebook and Twitter accounts. The college also recommends that all students and employees sign up with the RAVE text alert system. When you sign up, all closures or changes in hours of operation will be delivered directly to your cell phone.
For more information about RAVE text alerts and to sign up direct, visit: RAVE text alerts or sign up on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16