UA – Pulaski Tech to reschedule CHARTS LIVE performance series
UA – Pulaski Tech’s CHARTS LIVE 2020-21 season programming will be rescheduled to fall 2021 and spring 2022 due to the worsening COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
“We were very excited to showcase these great performers sooner instead of later, but public health concerns continue to make large public gatherings too risky,” Shannon Boshears, vice chancellor for institutional advancement at the college said. “Discussions with the artists made this a mutual decision in virtually every case. We all feel this is the right thing to do at this time.”
All dates are expected to reschedule. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Refunds are available upon request. For more information, visit www.uaptc.edu/charts, or contact Kurt Leftwich at (501) 812-2831 or [email protected].
One event, Minnijean Brown and Spirit Tawfiq: A Legacy of Resistance: An Intergenerational Conversation about Activism on Feb. 4, 2021, will be converted to a virtual event that can be attended free of charge. More information will be forthcoming on how to access the virtual event.
CHARTS LIVE 2020-2021 Season:
- Jane Lynch and Kate Flannery – previously scheduled date: Jan. 6, 2021
- Broadway’s Next Hit Musical – previously scheduled date: Jan. 30, 2021
- Bobby McFerrin- previously scheduled date: Feb. 10, 2021
- Asleep at the Wheel – previously scheduled date: Feb. 12, 2021
- Ani DiFranco- previously scheduled date: March 13, 2021
- Larkin Poe – previously scheduled date: March 18, 2021
- Lea Salonga- previously scheduled date: April 14, 2021
- Potted Potter – previously scheduled date: April 27, 2021
- John Mayall and Walter Trout- previously scheduled date: May 6, 2021
Rescheduled dates will depend on artists’ routing and are currently being negotiated.
The Center for Humanities and Arts (CHARTS) is located at UA–Pulaski Technical College’s Main campus at 3000 West Scenic Drive in North Little Rock, Ark.
The Center for Humanities and Arts (CHARTS) is on the University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College Main Campus in North Little Rock. Opened in 2016, the 90,000 square-foot facility houses a 456-seat proscenium theater for concerts, theater performances, recitals and other events. In addition, CHARTS houses the Windgate Gallery for art exhibits. The CHARTS lobby and the adjacent Performance Studio are popular rental spaces for receptions and events. www.uaptc.edu/charts. For more information, contact Kurt Leftwich, CHARTS Programming and Box Office Coordinator at [email protected] or (501) 812-2831.
- UA – Pulaski Tech debuts OFF THE CHARTS virtual performance series
- Annual MLK event to go virtual, feature author Eric Dyson
- UA - Pulaski Tech to close for Thanksgiving holiday
- UA – Pulaski Tech to reschedule CHARTS LIVE performance series
- College honored "best" in AMP magazine
- UA - Pulaski Tech pivots to "Flex Finish" until semester's end