Power Sports students and faculty recognized at Harley Davidson event
UA-PTC Power Sports and Collision Repair faculty and students were recognized for their excellence and hard work at the grand opening of the new Rock City Harley-Davidson dealership at 400 Gateway Grove Loop in Little Rock, near the I-30 / I-430 interchange. In collaboration with builders from the dealership, they created a custom bike, the “Alka Hauler,” that ranked in the top five bikes in its category in the U.S. as part of the international “Battle of the Kings” competition.
Rock City and Harley-Davidson corporate management took time out of their massive grand opening event to praise the students and staff for their craftsmanship and valuable contribution to the project, and announced that UA-PTC will receive $2,000 in shop tools from Snap-on as a reward for partnering with Rock City See more photos here.
Pictured are (from left) Jacob Standley, Bentley Wallace, Gary White, Michael Slater, Darryl Beard, Murry Chappelle, and Sam Gregory.
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2
- Registration is open for Spring 2022
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program are open
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15