Kyanna Beard named new Admissions Director
Before becoming a part of UA-PTC family, Kyanna worked at Western Kentucky University in Housing and Residence Life. Kyanna obtain both her bachelor and master degree at WKU. Since arriving at UA - PTC Kyanna has served on several committees and task forces, and was also the recipient of the 2016 Quenton C. Burge Award for Service Excellence.
She will oversee the college’s recruitment and admissions efforts, along with continuing to build relationships with our Arkansas school districts, the community and her UA-PTC colleagues.
Kyanna is married to her husband of nine years, DeShun, and they have two beautiful little girls, Harper and Harlow. In her free time, she enjoys running, spending time with her family, reading, serving her community and all things WKU. GO TOPS!! Kyanna is a new member of the Junior League of Little Rock and is looking forward in working with amazing women who are making an impact in our community.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5