UA-PTC welcomes a new CFO, Charlette Moore
Charlette comes to us from ASU-Beebe where she has been the Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance. In addition to her experience at ASU-Beebe, Charlette has also been an Institutional Finance Coordinator with the Arkansas Department of Higher Education.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence