UA-PTC welcomes a new CFO, Charlette Moore
Charlette comes to us from ASU-Beebe where she has been the Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance. In addition to her experience at ASU-Beebe, Charlette has also been an Institutional Finance Coordinator with the Arkansas Department of Higher Education.
- Compassion Works for All Presents Renowned Songstress Iris Dement at UA-PTC
- Windgate Gallery to host reception, feature Women of a New Tribe, Creative Mind
- Black History Month marked with three events
- UA-PTC welcomes a new CFO, Charlette Moore
- Student focus: CIS student Leslie Chalfant
- Spring registration still open