Halloween on the Hill returns
The event provides a safe place for UA-PTC students, staff and faculty to bring their costumed children for an afternoon of trick-or-treating on campus. Little goblins with their parents or guardians can check-in at the Campus Center 1st floor (Information Desk) to:
- Get a trick-or-treat map of candy stops
- Make spin art
- Capture memories at the picture station
- Check out the faculty and staff pumpkin decorating contest entries.
For more information, call (501) 812-2227.
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas