UA-PTC Participates in Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill
Help us keep our students and community prepared and safe by encouraging participation in this year’s Great Central ShakeOut. Earthquake drill will be on Oct. 18 at 10:18 a.m. Each year more than 25 million people participate in Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drills worldwide, in K-12 schools, colleges, businesses, government agencies, other organizations, and households. Participants practice "Drop, Cover, and Hold On” (and other aspects of their emergency plans).
We request all of you to participate in this year’s Shakeout drill wherever you may be at drill time. UA-PTC Drill will be held at 10:18 a.m. on October 18, 2018. This is when most people will participate, but you are welcome to shift the time to the start or end of your class. As many students may not be in class at this time, you are welcome to hold similar drills in other classes this day as well.
We especially encourage you and your employees or students to hold a brief drill starting at 10:18 AM with a few minute discussion afterwards.
For more information about the worldwide Great ShakeOut Earthquake Drill, visit www.ShakeOut.org. For suggested Earthquake tips, visit www.uaptc.edu/earthquake
- Fine Arts Club hosts Terrifying Tales to Tell at Tech Oct. 28
- Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
- Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
- Award-winning actress-singer Solonga to perform at UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2