Financial literacy the subject of lecture series
STEM Success and the Business Division will co-sponsor a free three-day financial literacy lecture series Oct.16-18 from 11 a.m. -noon.
This three-day lecture series provides the community and UA-PTC students with important financial tools to make better financial decisions for their future. This important series features professional speakers who will cover topics on budgeting, credit management, identity theft, savings, and investment.
The schedule for the lecture series is as follows:
- Tuesday, Oct. 16, Clinton Kreie, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, LR -South Crain Community Room
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, Clinton Kreie, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Main Campus – Tom Steves Room
- Thursday, Oct. 18, Jason Bradley and Rausch Coleman, Main Campus, Tom Steves Room
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas