Financial literacy the subject of lecture series
STEM Success and the Business Division will co-sponsor a free three-day financial literacy lecture series Oct.16-18 from 11 a.m. -noon.
This three-day lecture series provides the community and UA-PTC students with important financial tools to make better financial decisions for their future. This important series features professional speakers who will cover topics on budgeting, credit management, identity theft, savings, and investment.
The schedule for the lecture series is as follows:
- Tuesday, Oct. 16, Clinton Kreie, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, LR -South Crain Community Room
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, Clinton Kreie, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones, Main Campus – Tom Steves Room
- Thursday, Oct. 18, Jason Bradley and Rausch Coleman, Main Campus, Tom Steves Room
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence