Scholarship Expeditions set for Sept. 18 and 19 at Main Campus, LR-South
The UA–PTC Foundation, in partnership with the STEM Success Program, will hold two “Scholarship Expeditions” to give students opportunities to learn about the Foundation’s scholarships. The events are:
- LR-South: Tuesday, Sept. 18, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Crain Community Room
- Main Campus: Wednesday, Sept.19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., CHARTS lobby
Students can meet with UA-PTC instructors to learn how to write a scholarship essay and get tips on interviewing. College departments such as Advising and Financial Aid will be on hand to ensure that students have everything in place to return for the spring semester. TRIO, Career Pathways, and Goodwill Industries will also be on hand to inform students of the opportunities that are available in their programs.
- UA-PTC bookstore changes hands, Follett leaves June 14
- Get Psyche(d) at Windgate Gallery!
- Watch UA-PTC grad Jennifer Maune on MasterChef
- UA-PTC closed May 29 in observance of Memorial Day
- Naomi Mendoza receives UA System mini-grant
- Phi Theta Kappa completes spring service project at Pathfinder Preschool