UA Little Rock music professor to give recital and presentation Wednesday
Dr. Linda Holzer, piano professor at UA Little Rock, will play a one-hour concert and presentation, American Women Composers, for Introduction to Music students at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 25 in the CHARTS Theater. The public is invited to attend the event free of charge.
Dr. Holzer will play 20 minutes of music, show a slide presentation, talk about her experiences as a performer in Austria and Slovenia, and do a question and answer session. Her goal is to share the music of American women composers, especially about Arkansas composer Florence Price.
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas