Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 4
The UA-PTC Bookstore on the Main Campus will be open from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Little Rock-South from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4, for students to purchase books and other school supplies tax-free.
Textbooks and supplies such as backpacks, art supplies, calculators and binders will be exempt. Computers and laptops, however, are not exempt. For a complete list of items that are tax-free, see the listing at www.arkansas.gov.
Books also can be ordered Saturday and Sunday tax free and using financial aid at www.pulaskitcshop.com.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen