Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 4
The UA-PTC Bookstore on the Main Campus will be open from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Little Rock-South from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4, for students to purchase books and other school supplies tax-free.
Textbooks and supplies such as backpacks, art supplies, calculators and binders will be exempt. Computers and laptops, however, are not exempt. For a complete list of items that are tax-free, see the listing at www.arkansas.gov.
Books also can be ordered Saturday and Sunday tax free and using financial aid at www.pulaskitcshop.com.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence