Tax-free weekend begins Saturday, Aug. 4
The UA-PTC Bookstore on the Main Campus will be open from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Little Rock-South from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4, for students to purchase books and other school supplies tax-free.
Textbooks and supplies such as backpacks, art supplies, calculators and binders will be exempt. Computers and laptops, however, are not exempt. For a complete list of items that are tax-free, see the listing at www.arkansas.gov.
Books also can be ordered Saturday and Sunday tax free and using financial aid at www.pulaskitcshop.com.
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas