Dr. Christy Oberste accepts Dean of the School of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences position
Dr. Christy Oberste has accepted the newly created position of Dean of the UA-PTC School of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences. She has served as the UA-PTC’s Chair of Communication since May 2014. Before joining UA-PTC, she worked at University of Phoenix for seven years, where she served in several roles including academic dean, regional trainer, and faculty member. Dr. Oberste facilitates training on a wide variety of topics in the community and publishes in the area of student success.She holds an Ed.D. in Higher Education from University of Arkansas and a D.M. in Organizational Leadership from University of Phoenix as well as a M.A. in Interpersonal and Organizational Communication and a M.A. in Adult Education from UA Little Rock. Her bachelor’s degree in Speech Communication is from UA Little Rock. Dr. Oberste’s doctoral research focused on student success.
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4