Mason Campbell selected as Dean of Student Affairs
Prior to his appointment at ADHE, he served over a decade at Arkansas State University - Mountain Home. His final appointment at ASUMH was as Director of Student Support Services, providing leadership in counseling and disability services, academic advising, campus life, testing, and career services.
"Having spent a year at the agency, I am very excited to return to a college campus,” says Campbell. “UA-PTC is an impressive institution, and the energy on campus is pivotal. I look forward to bringing my experience and enthusiasm to serve and support the students, faculty, and staff. I believe in UA-PTC’s committed to excellence, and I will continue to put students first in all that we do." He will begin working in the new position after July 2.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen