Mason Campbell selected as Dean of Student Affairs
Prior to his appointment at ADHE, he served over a decade at Arkansas State University - Mountain Home. His final appointment at ASUMH was as Director of Student Support Services, providing leadership in counseling and disability services, academic advising, campus life, testing, and career services.
"Having spent a year at the agency, I am very excited to return to a college campus,” says Campbell. “UA-PTC is an impressive institution, and the energy on campus is pivotal. I look forward to bringing my experience and enthusiasm to serve and support the students, faculty, and staff. I believe in UA-PTC’s committed to excellence, and I will continue to put students first in all that we do." He will begin working in the new position after July 2.
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4