Mason Campbell selected as Dean of Student Affairs
Prior to his appointment at ADHE, he served over a decade at Arkansas State University - Mountain Home. His final appointment at ASUMH was as Director of Student Support Services, providing leadership in counseling and disability services, academic advising, campus life, testing, and career services.
"Having spent a year at the agency, I am very excited to return to a college campus,” says Campbell. “UA-PTC is an impressive institution, and the energy on campus is pivotal. I look forward to bringing my experience and enthusiasm to serve and support the students, faculty, and staff. I believe in UA-PTC’s committed to excellence, and I will continue to put students first in all that we do." He will begin working in the new position after July 2.
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas