Arkansas Workforce Challenge Scholarship opens
Eligible applicants may receive tuition, fees, and books up to $800. The application opens on Monday, June 4, 2018 at 2 p.m.
The Workforce Challenge Scholarship was created in the 2017 legislative session and is funded by lottery revenue. A recipient must be an Arkansas resident, a high school graduate or received high school equivalency, cannot be a current recipient of the Academic Challenge Scholarship, and must be accepted for admission into an approved program as defined by ADHE.
See the details about this great opportunity HERE.
- Registration for spring 2019 is under way
- “Who works the river” event set for Wednesday, Oct. 17
- Goodwill Career Fair to assist with job prep
- 200 students to get free flu shots!
- Take Me to the River New Orleans LIVE! adds free film, panel on Oct. 22
- Little Rock – South to host anniversary celebration