Biology students bring exhibits to area 5th – 8th graders
Students and faculty from UA-PTC’s biology department presented exhibits The Human Body: Organs and Organ Systems and Evolutionary Diversity of Vertebrate Animals at the Black History Month 2018 Mini Biology Exhibition on Feb. 16 at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School in North Little Rock. UA-PTC biology instructor Dr. M. M. Matute and biology students Khadijah Amena Stevenson, Raejae Beron Robinson, and Arthur Mcdade, participated in hands-on activities designed to enhance their understanding of biological processes.Pictured: UA-PTC participants, from left: Dr. Matute, Khadijah Stevenson, Arthur McDade, Raejae Robinson
- Fine Arts Club hosts Terrifying Tales to Tell at Tech Oct. 28
- Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
- Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
- Award-winning actress-singer Solonga to perform at UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2