UA - Pulaski Tech Car Show set for March 31
To enter a car in the show, click here to register. There is no entry fee, but a donation to the UA-PTC Alumni Association is requested. Categories are: Cars and Trucks 1900-1920, 1921-1940, 1941-1960, 1961-1980, 1981-2000, 2001-2018; All Rat Rods, all Motorcycles, and Best of Show.
Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in all categories. All 1st place winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to Bumper to Bumper stores. Best of Show will receive a $100 gift certificate to Bumper to Bumper stores.
The event is sponsored by Bumper to Bumper, National Street Rod Association, Performance Foodservice of Little Rock and the UA-PTC Alumni and Friends Association.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence