Ballet Arkansas to present Tour de Force and Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra at CHARTS
Ballet Arkansas will present two productions in February at UA - Pulaski Tech's Center for Humanities and Arts. "Tour de Force" will debut Friday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m. and continue Feb. 17 at 7 p.m. and Feb. 18 at 2 p.m. The ballet features works by George Balanchine, Marius Petipa, Michael Fothergill, and a new work by Resident Choreographer Kiyon Gaines.
Benjamin Britten's popular, interactive production "Young Peron's Guide to the Orchestra" will be presented on Saturday, Feb.17 at 2 p.m. This production introduces children of all ages to the joys of music education and the beauty of classical dance. Join Ballet Arkansas before the performance for crafts and meet the dancers after the show.
Tickets are available on the UA-PTC website here.
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4