Ballet Arkansas to present Tour de Force and Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra at CHARTS
Ballet Arkansas will present two productions in February at UA - Pulaski Tech's Center for Humanities and Arts. "Tour de Force" will debut Friday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m. and continue Feb. 17 at 7 p.m. and Feb. 18 at 2 p.m. The ballet features works by George Balanchine, Marius Petipa, Michael Fothergill, and a new work by Resident Choreographer Kiyon Gaines.
Benjamin Britten's popular, interactive production "Young Peron's Guide to the Orchestra" will be presented on Saturday, Feb.17 at 2 p.m. This production introduces children of all ages to the joys of music education and the beauty of classical dance. Join Ballet Arkansas before the performance for crafts and meet the dancers after the show.
Tickets are available on the UA-PTC website here.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence