Food pantry seeks Thanksgiving donations
Each food bag should contain: 1 box macaroni and cheese; 2 cans of green beans; 2 cans of corn; one 29-oz. can of yams; one 16-ounce can of cranberry sauce; 1 box of stuffing; 1 can of chicken broth; 1 box instant mashed potatoes; 1 jar of gravy; 1 bag of marshmallows; 1 cake mix; and 1 can of frosting.
Food should be put into a re-usable bag and taken to Campus Center Information Desk on Main Campus by noon on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
The food boxes will be distributed to needy students before the holiday.
- Students graduate from BIC's L’Oréal industrial maintenance program
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30