Little Rock-South to host Manufacturing Day
About 15 manufacturers are participating, and about 1,000 middle and high school students are expected to attend to learn about career opportunities in advanced manufacturing and related sectors.
Manufacturing Day is an annual national event executed at the local level supported by thousands of manufacturers as they host students, teachers, parents, job seekers and other local community members at open houses, plant tours, and presentations designed to showcase modern manufacturing technology and careers.
- Students graduate from BIC's L’Oréal industrial maintenance program
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30