Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

Articulated Credit

Saturday, January 28, 2023

UA-PTC Campus Center Building Clock Tower

Articulated Credit is when you take a high school class on your high school campus that you may receive credit for once you enroll in college. For example, you may take a welding course in high school, and once you enroll in the welding program at UA - Pulaski Tech you receive college credit for your high school welding class.

Your high school must have an agreement with UA - Pulaski Technical College and you must:

1. Complete the class with a minimum of a “B” grade
2. Enroll at UA - Pulaski Tech within two years of high school graduation
3. Meet with the registrars office to receive the credit on your transcript

Participating High Schools

To request articulated credit, please complete the form below.

Request Articulated Credit Form