1. Apply Online. We’ve created an online application that makes applying to University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College easy. If you have questions about how to complete the online application, e-mail [email protected] or call (501) 812-2231.
2. Complete your required items. UA - Pulaski
Tech requires that new first-time college and transfer students submit
official documents for admission to the college. After you have completed your application, you will receive an email that contains the AppTracker, which will allow you to find your personalized list of required items.
Use our Registration Guide to see the steps to follow to get admitted.
3. Sign up for New Student Orientation OR an Advising Appointment.
All new UA-PTC students are required to meet with an academic advisor to register for classes. Once you have finished the admissions process, you will be contacted by the Advising Center to schedule an Orientation (required for first-time college students and transfer students) or an appointment.
4. Set up your Campus Portal and student e-mail. The Campus Portal and your UA-PTC student email address are your connection to all things UA - Pulaski Tech. Once your application is processed, you’ll receive an email to let you know your Campus Portal account is ready.
5. Make a payment. Once you have registered for classes, you will need to have a payment in place to hold your classes. A payment is considered: paying in full, setting up a payment plan, or having a financial aid award letter on file.