Degree Plan: Students can only receive benefits for classes in their degree plan.
Certification: Students must fill out a Certification Request and contact a school certifying official every semester to request VA enrollment certification. Students must notify certifying official of any changes in their enrollment, withdrawal, or change of major.
Repeats: Students will not be paid benefits for courses already successfully completed. This includes courses taken before receiving VA benefits.
1. I have read and understand the above VA Regulations. I also understand that I can be charged with an over payment if I receive benefits for which I am not entitled.
2. I understand, it is my responsibility to keep the certifying official notified of any change in my enrollment status. I also understand that failure to do so could affect my VA benefits.
3. I understand, if I elect to withdraw from a class, I may be required to repay the VA for that class.
4. I understand, (if applicable) if I use bookstore credit to purchase books and/or materials while waiting for my benefits, it is REQUIRED to be paid back within 30 days of the starting term.
5. I understand, (if applicable) I'll be responsible for paying inclusive fees.