Friday, January 18, 2019
Associate of Applied Science in Hospitality Management
Associate of Applied Science
Available completely online or on campus, this degree program provides an in-depth look at the hospitality industry and concentrates on lodging, tourism, food service and business management. Students completing this degree are prepared for middle management jobs in the hospitality/tourism industry, including lodging, resorts, conference and convention centers, restaurants, contract services, theme parks and travel/tourism-related operations. The Hospitality Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA). Upon completion of their program of study, students will receive the Certified Hospitality Graduate certificate.
General Information -
• Developmental coursework may be required in addition to the courses required for this degree.
• A [P] indicates that a prerequisite is required before the course can be taken. Refer to the course description in the Academic Catalog to determine the prerequisite.
• This degree requires successful completion of 60 credit hours
• A minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average required for graduation
• Students must earn a grade of “C” or better in all degree specific courses taken.
• This program of study includes special program fees beyond current tuition and college fees.
• Satisfaction of all financial obligations due