Getting Started: Admissions and Registration
High school student must have completed the eighth grade and be enrolled in an accredited public or private secondary school or home school to be eligible. Interested students must follow these steps to enroll in college-level courses.
1. Apply Online
2. Submit official in-progress transcript. Home school students should also submit the Letter of Intent to Home school
3. Submit official ACT or ACCUPLACER test scores. If you have taken the ACCUPLACER with UA-PTC, we have your scores on file. If your ACT scores are listed on your official, sealed transcript from your high school, they are considered official. You can also request official test scores from ACT.
4. Complete the Early College Concurrent Enrollment and Policy Form once each school year.
The registration process and deadlines vary depending on whether the course is part of a partnership with your high school (concurrent enrollment) or one of the courses on our regular schedule (dual enrollment).
1. If you are taking college courses on the UA-PTC regular schedule (outside of a partnership with your high school), you must follow the admissions and registration dates. After completing the admissions process, you will register for your classes with an academic advisor. To set up your advising appointment, please contact (501) 812-2220 or schedule an appointment online with an academic advisor.
2. If you are taking a course through your high school, your counselor or college liaison will submit your registration to UA-PTC. Please discuss deadlines and course options with your counselor or college liaison.
DROPPING A CLASS
Concurrent classes must be dropped 20 business days (4 weeks) from the day class begins to avoid incurring charges for the course.
Dual enrollment classes, see Academic Calendar.
All high school students who want to drop a course at any time after the class begins should fill out the Drop Form and submit to the following:
Office of Records
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College
3000 West Scenic Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Little Rock, Campus Center Building, Room 337
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Little Rock-South, Student Services Office
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m