Main Campus Library closed until Nov. 22
The UA-PTC Ottenheimer Library on the Main Campus in North Little Rock is closed to students, faculty, and staff as of Monday, Nov. 15 for a deep cleaning.
Students are asked to contact their instructors if this closure presents a hardship to completing class work. Students can still access databases and journals on the Libraries website at www.uaptc.edu/library.
The closure of the Library on the Main Campus does not affect operation of the UA-PTC Ottenheimer Library at the Little Rock – South site.
The Main Campus Library will re-open on Monday, Nov. 22 after the building has undergone a deep cleaning.
- Fall break starts Nov. 22; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 24-27
- Main Campus Library closed until Nov. 22
- Broadway’s Next Hit Musical to visit UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Book buyback on; rented textbooks due Dec. 16
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Nov. 18
- UA-PTC mascot design submission deadline extended to Dec. 3